Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeling a little more me....

Sunday I woke up and I was sick.  I took it easy all day, I even tried to work on a few things, but I wasn't really feeling it.  Made 2 cards for my etsy site, then took a nap when my daughter did. 
On Monday I went to work as usual, even though I was still sick I really couldn't miss any work.  I figured I just had bronchitis, I always get it early spring, and in the fall.  When I came home from work I had exactly an hour before my boyfriend and daughter would be home, so I took a really fast cat nap.  When I woke up I was worse!  I was really sick to my stomach, and had a splitting headache.  I wasn't able to keep anything down for the next couple of days.  And all I have done is layed in bed.  Today is the first day I am back up, I feel like I have a little more energy today.  But I am still pretty sick.  So just gonna take it easy all day and rest although I really want to sit and make things.  Here are some pics of the 2 cards I created before I came down with this illness. 
Well hopefully I will get back to making some things in the next couple days.  It's kinda making me crazy.  My house is a little messy, and I really want to clean it but I don't have the energy. I just got a new shelf to set up in my studio, but don't have the energy.  And I am so excited too!   I really want to make something but I just don't feel up to it.  Think I will go watch a movie and nap when my daughter does. 

No comments: