Monday, April 26, 2010

No time for bloggin yet again.... Maybe longer tomorrow

I have been so busy working on things non stop I really haven't had a ton of time to sit down.  Here are a few cards I have made this week.
I couldn't wait to find time to play with my new stash of October Afternoon papers.  This is one of a few cards I am working on to put a kit together, or teach a class.  I used the new Tim Holtz Sizzix Die to create the beautiful edge.  Such a great die could be used for so many projects.  Love it!

I just loved this telephone when I saw it.  I wanted so badly to use it for a card.  And the glass button placed on the a Tim Holtz gear, so cute!

I saw a flyer for some classes at a local store where Jill from Tj Designs is coming to teach.  I really wanted to take the classes but I will be working the whole time she is here.  I dropped in the store and purchased some of her clip art.  This is what I created using what I had with the clip art I purchased(Alice).  The stamps are actually a mix of Amuse Stamps(mushrooms) and Cherry Pie Art Stamps.  To create the background I used an old page out of a book and adhered it to patterned paper.  Afterwards I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Electric Blue Spray.  Last added touches of yellow and red adirondack inks with a blending tool.  Stamped random images, and added my scene.   

 
Have a Great Monday and Thanks for stopping by!
Nicki Chicky

2 comments:

Cherry Pie said...

Beautiful colors and composition! Happy to see you're using my stamps :-)

Chic Busy Moms said...

Loved reading this thanks